Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browse the Collection:
- N81-390 Study and teaching of Art
- LB1025 -1696.6 - Teaching
Aesthetics is the branch of philosophy that deals with the principles of beauty and artistic taste. It is a set of principles concerned with the nature and appreciation of beauty especially in art; as such many of the resources will be found in the BH section of the library collection. Search the catalog for:
- Aesthetics -- Study and teaching
- Aesthetics -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- United States
- Aesthetics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States
- Aesthetics -- Study and teaching -- United States
Engaging Learners Through Artmaking by
Call Number: N 350 .D6 2009
Publication Date: 2009-07-01
This resource details the philosophy, rationale, and implementation of choice-based authentic art education in elementary and middle schools. The authors address theory, instruction, assessment, and advocacy in a user-friendly format that includes color photos of classroom set-ups and student work, sample demonstrations, and reflections on activities.
Call Number: eBook
Publication Date: 2016-07-15