Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- E-Books are accessed through a link in the record of the book. Click on the title, then on the link under "Connect To."
- When accessing the catalog from off-campus, make sure you log in using the icon at the top right corner of the catalog. This will enable all links, including those to e-books.
- Use the connectors AND, OR, AND NOT as appropriate to connect search terms.
- * is used as a truncation symbol in the catalog for up to five characters. It is useful for finding singular and plural forms of a word, variant endings on a particular stem, or for alternate spellings: cat* for both cat and cats; vot* for vote, voters, voting, etc.; col*r for color and colour.
- ? is a one-character wildcard: wom?n finds both woman and women.
- You can view Contents Notes to find a table of contents for many books. Click on title of book in results list to access.
- Use Subject Heading links to find other books sharing the same subject heading. Click on title of book in results list and then on "Full Record" tab to access.
Beyond USC Upstate
If you don't find what you want at USC Upstate, try these other resources.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
With ILL Express! you may place Interlibrary Loan requests, check the status of your requests, renew materials, and communicate with the Interlibrary Loan Department - all through your web browser.