In Composition II you will refine and build on these skills, especially:
- Better distinguishing scholarly vs. popular sources and understanding how to find scholarly articles.
- Understand the difference between a multidisciplinary database and a subject-specific one.
- Essential elements of citations and finding articles by citation.
- Using Full-Text Finder to find the full-text of articles.
- How to borrow books and articles from other libraries through PASCAL Delivers and Interlibrary Loan
Identify a Problem + Research Stakeholders/sides= Offer solution or first steps