- To gain access to Library Books first try the USC Upstate Catalog
- Next try the PASCAL Delivers Catalog
- Checkout Privileges at other South Carolina academic (college/university) libraries in person is called Visiting Patrons and is available to any current student, faculty or staff at participating libraries "in good standing".
- Last resort use Interlibrary Loan (Only use Interlibrary Loan to order books not in USC Upstate or at a PASCAL Delivers Library.
- If a distance education student cannot conveniently pick up books at one of the PASCAL Pickup locations, USC Upstate Library books may also be ordered using the Distance Education Materials Request Form
Distance Education Materials:
Who can borrow books using PASCAL Delivers?
- Current students, faculty, and staff at participating libraries have access to PASCAL Delivers. Through the PASCAL Delivers catalog, books that are not available locally can be requested from other member libraries. Patrons must be “in good standing” at their home library (no overdue books or fines) in order to use the service. PASCAL members can also go in person to their local library to borrow materials in person via a service known as Visiting Patrons.